We have officially announced that the 1st Annual Dano Memorial bowling tournament has been set for Saturday, April 20 at Star Lanes. The tournament is a USBC Sanctioned, 5- person team event. It is a one-day only event and will start at 1:00 pm.
80% of the prize fund will be giving away at the tournament and 1 in every 4 teams will cash in. The other 20% of of the prize fund being generated through the tournament will be donated to the Dano Memorial Scholarship Fund.
If you would like an entry form for the bowling tournament, simply stop by Star Lanes and pick one up or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for entry is Wednesday, April 17. Entry is limited to the first 24 teams entered, so get your team registered quickly!