The weather forecast for Saturday is calling for potential rain, and a drop in temperature. We DO NOT have a rain date scheduled and we will do everything it takes to get the tournament in this Saturday! Please be prepared for wet and/or soggy conditions and the potential for cooler weather! If we need to have a rain delay in the morning or at some point throughout the day, we will! Just figure, as long as it is not down-pouring and as long as we do not have lightning, we WILL play!