Download your entry form by clicking the link below!
The 3rd Annual Dano Memorial bowling tournament is scheduled for Saturday, March 7 and Sunday, March 8 at Sandusky Star Lanes.
Just like last year, we will host Team Event, Doubles and Singles events. The tournament will once again be USBC sanctioned and feature an 80% paid out/20% donated to the fund prize payout. The two-day event will feature:
- Cash prizes paid out to winning teams in each event
- Cash prize paid out to 1 ALL EVENTS CHAMPION
- $100 paid out to the winner of the Danny Whammy (Team Event Saturday)
- 50/50 Raffles
- Strike Jackpot Raffles
- Bowling Ball and Bowling Bag Raffles
- $100 paid for any sanctioned 300 game or 800 series
- USBC Sanctioned tournament (bowlers will use their highest 2013-2014 USBC book average – if no book, highest USBC sanctioned average in 2014-2015 season with at least 21 games rolled – if neither, bowler will bowl scratch at 220)
- Bowlers can bowl any one event or all events
Saturday, March 7 – Team Event – 5 Person Teams – 1:00 pm
Sunday, March 8 – Doubles and Singles Events – 11:00 am