The team event for the 5th Annual Dano Memorial bowling tournament, being held on Saturday, April 1 at Star Lanes, is FULL. We will have teams on all 24 lanes for the 5-person team event. We do have a wait list started – so if you’d like to add a team to the wait list, let us know!
For those teams that are on this list (view here) – if you have not submitted your entry form and your money, please do so ASAP!
We are still accepting entry forms for Sunday, April 2’s doubles and singles events.
Each event is $20 per bowler. We will also take walk-in’s on Sunday prior to our start time.
For the weekend, we will have:
- Jackpot and Brackets
- All-Events Titles and payouts for both Scratch and Handicap
- Bowling ball raffles
- Strike Jackpot
- Danny Whammy winner (team event)
- Payouts for every 1 in 4 entries
- USBC Sanction – meaning merit scores will be honored
- $100 bonus for a 300 game or 800 series (1 per bowler max)
Questions – contact Jarrett Lang at 419-656-2625 or firstname.lastname@example.org